i do not find that girl attractive at all....her "sister" in "ten things i hate about you" on the other hand.....
![]()
..with julia stiles beside me...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
i do not find that girl attractive at all....her "sister" in "ten things i hate about you" on the other hand.....
![]()
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
she's sittin here reading this stuff man, she said that wasnt very nice of ya
we're getting married one day
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
ya told Wendy yet? LOL
yeah, she knows, and when the time comes she's just gonna have to move on
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
it's kewl I got someone I can hook her up with when that time comes [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
yeah, julia is talking about it alot now, so im thinking she's ready to take the next step...
she wouldnt pick any of your choices anyways!!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I know of one she would *hah*
hah....no ya dont!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
we'll see =) I know my niece very well actually =)
Bookmarks